Up late the other night giving some though about what direction I want to take the business in, a business plan as such. Some of it is probably due able, some probably not, but I can always hope that I can get it all done.
1. SEO for the shops
2. Decide what to do about the Artfire account, it is paid up til August or September of next year, but it is not doing any sales, probably because I have no idea how to go about marketing it. It is a totally different way of doing things on there, and most of the people are not very helpful when it comes to getting answers. As soon as they find out you sell on Etsy, you can just feel them shut down.
3.Find where I saw the listing for pages on Google, should have book marked it when I saw the page the first time.
4. Figure out how to make banners, my son is headed to college after graduating in June and will not be around to do them for me anymore.
5. Set up the questionnaire through paypal
6. Craft Fairs and Shows, need to get my name out their locally, but also need to get the hubby to be able to set a definite work schedule so that I can actually sign up and do the event, instead of not knowing if we will be around and not signing up at all
The one thing I did already do was see about getting a business loan, not a large one, but hopefully enough for me to be able to have working capital to do something with, even if all I do is just put things in the supply shop, at least it should garner some sales and get my name out there some more.
7. And the big to do, get a postal scale so that I don't continue to under price for International shipping, losing any wheres from five to ten dollars every time I have to ship overseas does not make for good business practice.
So that is the start of the list for the new year, I am sure I will add as I accomplish some of what I have set out to do, but all of it should end up with a better business profile online as well as off :)