Sunday, October 30, 2011

Finished

We finally finished our long 2 weeks of work, getting up at 5 in the morning and not getting home til 8 or 9 at night, makes for a very long day.
Managed to stay on top of my shop as well as the mountain of paperwork for my husbands business, but it did come at a price. Two of the promotion teams that I was on kicked me off, even after my trying to do what they wanted, guess it wasn't meant to be. I guess this is the price we pay when we try to do tooo much, but I refuse to give up on my shop at the expense of making ends meet with the full time job, just wish the hours were more evened out.
I did make 4 sales over last week, so atleast I know that the work I am doing to get my shop name out there must be working, although some days it doesn't look it.
Took pictures, and listed a bunch of items today, hopefully in time for the holiday shopping season.
Headed off to the sewing room to see if I can accomplish some more before daylight disappears for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment