Sunday, January 29, 2012

Potential Sale !

Well the gentlemen that wanted me to repair his childhood quilt came and got it today, and I asked if I could take a picture and post it, he said he would rather I didn't. He was very happy with it and couldn't believe what a good job I had done.
Then asked me to give him a price on a full size quilt, and wants me to tie it as the finishing technique. So once we decide on a pattern and what he wants for fabric, it looks like I will be doing another quilt for this gentlemen. Just goes to show that quilt buying is not just a woman thing. If he does this it will be the third quilt order for him, I think it has got to do with him coming from a quilting family, both his grandmother and aunt used to quilt.
I can't wait to get started on it for him !

No comments:

Post a Comment