Wednesday, June 13, 2018

6/13/2018

Well it has been a adventurous year in the shop, we now have trademark licensing for US Air Force, US Marines and US Navy. Sale are on track seeing as the Navy is a new addition, we are still struggling to get out items found on Etsy especially with their new changes.

The web site has been updated with the newest craft fairs to date, these can be found under the craft fairs 2018 tab.

We are trying to make new items as time allows but with upcoming Craft Fairs on the list and guaranteed sales for some of the items I make through that avenue not a lot of new items are being posted in the Etsy Shops. I try as new items are created to add them to my Instagram feed, if you are not already following me follow this link: https://www.instagram.com/gabbysquilts/
and check out to see what is new, all items can be available to purchase just by emailing me if it is a item that I don't clearly mark as being put in one of the Etsy shops, if it is marked as a new Etsy item you can just check my profile for the Etsy link and follow that to make your purchase.

I am in love with this new shop I found on Etsy, I just love her items and I am sure quite a few people have already found her as well, her patterns for baby, kids and adult sweaters are very well written and easy to follow, can't wait to try out some more of her patterns, I have to finish the one I have started first thou, LOL, so because it isn't finished we can't post any pictures yet.

This has been completed just recently and will be relisted in the handmade shop as soon as time allows:

Well we have to sign off for today, I have to check orders and return emails. I will be back as soon as time allows, til then have a good start to summer and remember the sunscreen :)




No comments:

Post a Comment